This is a great meal for those who want a hearty simple and healthy dinner. Very simple & easy to follow!
I would like to thank my friend Camila for introducing me to this meal hence the name!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cans of sliced Artichokes
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- 1.5 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Tomato
- Mix the 2 Tbsp olive oil with the 1.5 tsp of salt & pepper
- Clean & cube the chicken breasts
- Mix the cubed chicken in the olive oil mixture (make sure the chicken is evenly coated)
- Drain the artichokes and save one cup of the liquid from the canned artichokes
- Mix the artichoke with the chicken and coating
- In a large baking pan, once the artichokes & chicken are evenly coated, place inside
- Dice the tomato and evenly place in the pan
- Sprinkle Parsley Flakes & add a dash of salt & pepper
- Broil in the oven for 8 minutes (At this time, the chicken & artichokes will be slightly crisped.)
- With a spoon flip the chicken and artichokes
- Add half a cup of the artichoke juice and place in oven for an additional 8 minutes
- After 16 minutes have passed add the other half of artichoke juice along with another dash of salt & pepper
- Cover the baking pan with foil & broil for an additional 10 minutes
- If chicken is not yet done, leave in oven until cooked
- For decoration, sprinkle more parsley on top when ready to serve.